POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elements : Elements Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Elements
From: Tek
Date: 10 Nov 2005 00:23:55
Message: <4372d96b@news.povray.org>
Posted here for the benefit of anyone not looking at the IRTC. (And because
I'm too impatient to wait for voting to end before I get comments on it!)

Okay, although I'm very pleased with this image, I didn't think it was all
that amazing. However it has so far fooled 3 people at work into thinking it
was a photo! (these are computer games professionals, not laymen). In
fairness none of these people were paying much attention, they just saw it
on my screen and wondered where it is in the world. But still it's the first
time I've had that reaction to one of my images :)

So, I submit it to you folks as a curiosity. Fool your friends, be the life
of the party, etc.

Comments/critiques welcome.
--
Tek